Church Street Wine Shoppe
501 Church Street, Huntsville, AL (across from the Convention and Visitors Bureau and next to The Eaves)
Monday – Thursday 11am-10pm
Friday – Saturday 11am-midnight
Church Street Wine Shoppe is a great addition to Huntsville because they are always working to have the most unique selection of wine and beer around!
They were the first wine venue in the world to taste the French red blend Leap of Faith, a Cotes du Roussillon, and they are always working to bring new wines to town. They were also the first in Alabama to feature Peirson Meyer wines in a tasting!
Church Street Wine Shoppe may have a surprise for craft beer lovers by mid-year, so stay tuned!
Enjoy wine and beer in-house
- 30+ wines available by the glass or in wine flights (2oz. pours of any 4 wines)
- 3 taps of local beer and over a dozen canned/bottled craft beers
- Great tapas menu created by The Eaves
- Extensive selection of wine by the bottle. PRO TIP: If you’re looking for something new and they sell it by the glass – and you ask nicely – they’ll usually let you try a taste before you buy!
- Bombers and 6 packs of craft beer, or bring your own growler and fill it with one of the local beers on tap.
- Fun goodies like gourmet gift baskets and locally made beer and wine holders.
- Wine Love Wednesday (1st Wednesday of each month) – wine tastings + food pairings from The Eaves. Tickets: $30 (purchased through Homegrown Huntsville)
- April 16 – Wine tasting + Tapas to benefit the Military Child Education Coalition. $30 (purchase tickets at the Shoppe in advance or at the door)
- June 6 – Take the Church Street Wine Bus to Lake Guntersville City Harbor Crush Wine Festival. Tickets: $100 per person, includes a private wine tasting, admission to the festival, and a boxed lunch from The Eaves, and more. Purchase your bus pass.